Couple of shorts tribute2 Couple of shorts tribute2

wow

it was good, i agree with that other guy, u should do a sick fight. I loved the blood effect

FelleAndersson responds:

Like I said to the other guy. If u want stick fight check out "The Black revenge" in my other submissions.

Pablo Nieto Pablo Nieto

Wow

Me encantó!!! Yo tmbn soy latino woooow. Eres genial me pasas tu e-mail?????? Woww!! Que bien Moto GP.

the stick conversion the stick conversion

Well

U could have done it better. It was funny. But the animation was kinda not fluent. Try working on frame-by-frame.
Also, use a little more of flash-script.}
Good work.

WADEMACHINE responds:

i don't see why i would need to use any flash script this isn't a game and i think my play button worked what was wrong with it oh well interactivity is still seven i guess that's a plus bye bye

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

LOL!

I found a bug... almost at the beginning of the game, when u encounter the big guy, if u encounter him while grabbing one of those gas tanks, well the game can't be played lol. Umm what else. I reached to the end of the level (i hope) after the ninjas, there's a medpack and then you fight this big black guy. I was going to kill him when he used like a superpower when he dances and leaves traces. And he killed me. Umm you should add like a checkpoint or two cuz it's frustrating when that black guy kills you and you have to start all over again. Nice game. 10 out of 10.

LXG - Dress Up Gentlemen LXG - Dress Up Gentlemen

Nice one

I can't believe this is ur first one. Very original dressing up gentlemen lol. And not any gentlemen. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen lol. Really good one keep up the good work.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Luved it!!!!

U really must work for this kind of shit, u r so kool!, this is the best sonic game ever
I just have one complaint: Why only 2 levels?
And I have a question, can Knuckles climb?
Hey, u rock.